Henri Giraud

Blanc de Craie

52.95

Blanc de Craie shows the richer, more exotic side of Chardonnay. The candied lemon, pastry, truffle and white flowers notes are pushed forward in this decidedly bold, luscious Champagne. This is a very unusual Blanc de Blancs in that the ‘base’ vintage only accounts for 20% of the blend, while the remaining 80% is all reserve wines.

Origin Ay, Champagne, France
Vintage NV
Varietals

Chardonnay

Viticulture Estate Fruit, Hand Harvest
Style Rich & Polished
Production 80% Reserve Wines
Alcohol 12%
Bottle Size 75cl

Recently viewed